terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to the giveaway ‘Win a set of Origin speakers for two weeks’, organized by Veddan, during the Dutch Audio Event on 30 and 31 October 2021. By participating in the relevant giveaway, the participant agrees to the general terms and conditions below.
1) Participants up to the age of 18 declare that they have received permission from (a) parent(s) to participate in the giveaway.
2) The participant is obliged to provide correct, current and complete information when participating in the competition.
3) Veddan is entitled to disqualify and/or exclude participants from participation if it is of the opinion that the participant(s) do not act in accordance or if the participants otherwise fraudulently access the giveaway or unfairly influence the course of the giveaway.
4) The draw of the giveaway will take place in week 44. The winner will be informed by telephone. Veddan will, in consultation with the winner, select a suitable period to receive the prize.
5) It is not possible to correspond about the result and award of the prize.
6) The prize is personal and in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or for other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or the conditions attached to the competition, a new winner will be selected.
7) Veddan is responsible for the delivery of the prize.
9) Use of the prize made available is at the expense and risk of the winner. Veddan cannot be held responsible for the use of the prize by the winner.
10) Veddan is entitled at all times at its own discretion and without prior notice to change or adjust these General Terms and Conditions of the competition during the duration of the giveaway, or to discontinue, change or adjust the giveaway without giving any reason., without Veddan being obliged to compensate the participant in any way as a result. Changes or adjustments to the giveaway will be publicly announced by Veddan on its website in an appropriate manner.
11) If one or more provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the giveaway are void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the giveaway.