Arrangement regarding dealing with the environment and responsible recycling and waste management.
Veddan believes it is important that its products leave as low an environmental footprint as possible.
If the product reaches the end of its life cycle after many years, Veddan takes responsibility for collecting the item from the customer and returning it to the factory as a crucial step in a circular economy. Veddan then ensures that all components/raw materials that are suitable for reuse are repurposed in some way. Customers will be informed about this on the website and during the purchase process.
Concretely, this means the following:
- when delivering the speaker, Veddan takes back the transport packaging so that it can be reused.
- Should the product reach the end of its life cycle after many years, Veddan has taken on the responsibility to collect the item from the customer and return it to the factory.
- Veddan then ensures that all components/raw materials in the old product and suitable for reuse will be brought back in the production cycle. The customer will be informed about this at the time of purchase, but also earlier through information available on the website.
- Customers can notify Veddan that a discarded product can be collected. For this, a separate email address is available, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org
- The costs made by Veddan B.V. for returning the product at the end of its life cycle to the Veddan factory are entirely for account of Veddan. Veddan is not responsible for expenses incurred by others.