Are you familiar with the world of high-end audio equipment? Do you know where to find customers for our unique speakers? Do you have what it takes to market the VEDDAN speakers together with a team of colleagues and dealers? Then you are the Account Manager that VEDDAN is looking for.
About the position
As an Account Manager you are responsible for sales of the VEDDAN loudspeakers and related products throughout the Benelux. To achieve this, you willl proactively look for opportunities and possibilities to bring our system to the attention of potential new dealers and/or customers. You also know better than anyone how to tap into your own network in order to enter into new collaborations.
For dealers and customers you are a pleasant discussion partner who pays sincere attention to their wishes and needs. Your knowledge and experience in the HiFi world means you know exactly what dealers need to perform their work as well as possible.
You work from our office, your own workplace at home or from our brand new ‘Experience Center’. Here you will receive dealers and customers to expose them to our unique sound, but you also feel comfortable when there is a need for a conversation on location. Do you have the commercial entrepreneurship skills to build an empire together with a small team and a new product?
This is what your working day looks like
A number of discussions with potential dealers are planned today. Before your first meeting, you do a final check on the ‘dealer business plan’ that you have drawn up, so that it is clear to both of you what the objectives, action plans and further agreements are.
Later that morning you will have a meeting with your direct colleagues: the Allround Marketeer and the Product Manager. Together you discuss the marketing activities for the coming month, in the broadest sense of the world. Because of your commercial approach, we are happy to help you think about how we can market VEDDAN even better, for example by using our website and social media channels, but also by participating in events, fairs, dealer theme days, etc.
In short… you
- Are eager to learn, enthusiastic and ambitious;
- Have completed a commercial education at HBO level;
- Have sufficient knowledge and experience in the field of high-end audio equipment;
- Are a connecting factor, both within and outside VEDDAN;
- Have a sales-driven personality;
- Feel responsible for agreements, documentation and achieving targets;
- Are a positive and helpful colleague who likes to work together, but can also work independently;
- Are a great conversation partner who has good communication skills and has mastered the English language.
What can you expect from VEDDAN?
- An informal working atmosphere within a growing and ambitious company;
- An environment in which you will work with an innovative, high-end speaker designed in the Netherlands for the top segment;
- The freedom and independence to shape your own role;
- You will work with enthusiastic teammates who are always ready to help you;
- A fun and varied working week, hours in consultation;
- Of course a nice salary, in line with your experience;
- And finally a lot of fun in our Gameroom (with pool table, dart board and Playseats) and as soon as it is allowed again during the staff outings, joint lunches and Friday afternoon drinks.
Does this excite you? Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Do not hesitate and send an email with CV and motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.